Posted on February 17, 2010, in asia, children, global, India, inspiration, interview, journalism, literary, media, news, nonprofit, orphans, radio, shelley seale and tagged author, book, India, literary, shelley seale. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Always a treat to just happen upon something like this. It's why I love to simply wander, more… instagram.com/p/BW0UI52FdS2/ 2 hours ago
- Trading Places in Quebec tradingplacesglobal.com/2017/07/21/tra… https://t.co/XMcVAEovM5 7 hours ago
- Bonne nuit @ La Fontaine De Tourny instagram.com/p/BWywFm5F8zI/ 17 hours ago
- Riding the funicular down in Old Quebec. @ Le Funiculaire instagram.com/p/BWyoo8OFKpE/ 18 hours ago
- My evening in Quebec City. #travel #wanderlust #exploring #tradingplaces #quebeccity… instagram.com/p/BWyoCS4FLlt/ 18 hours ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- My Year in Travel 2014 | Trading Places[…] days later we were joined by other friends including my partner Keith, my mother and my da
- The Story of Santosh | The Weight of Silence[…] bugged Papa for details of where Santosh was, exactly. Craig, his co-sponsor, went to find
- AnusiaServing in the right path.Very nice pictures.
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] https://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx