Book Release Today!
The Weight of Silence: Invisible Children of India is officially released! Buy your copy today – I thank you on behalf of these children, and your interest in reading their amazing, inspiring stories.
As you have noticed, today has also unveiled a new design to this site, and kicks off a Media Tour for the book from June 15-30. During the tour I will be appearing on a different website or radio show each day to do an interview Q&A about the book and the topics and issues surrounding these children of India. Some of the tour stops will be online feature articles, where you can just visit the website and take a look. Other stops are local Austin appearances and radio shows, or interactive online chats and podcasts. The book release tour will conclude with a Launch Party at The Miracle Foundation on June 30 at 6 pm (click here for map).
The complete tour schedule can be viewed here. You can also view a schedule of each event on Facebook, and add them to your FB calendar if you wish. While you’re at it, join the Weight of Silence Facebook page!
How Can you Help with this Cause?
- Share this page with people you know
- Place an announcement about the book, with a link, on your own website or blog. Of course you can write whatever you’d like in your own words, and you can also get lots of information from the Media Kit.
- Add this page to Digg, Facebook, MySpace, StumbleUpon or other sites.
- Visit The Miracle Foundation for information on how you can sponsor a child or volunteer
- Get involved with some of the other wonderful organizations I profile in the book
- Make a donation to The Miracle Foundation, UNICEF, One.org, Children’s Defense Fund, or a nonprofit of your choice that is advocating for children’s rights around the world.
Thank you all again for the wonderful support you have all shown me!