Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- I'll be out of the country on Election Day, so proud to cast my vote for Wendy Davis on the first day… instagram.com/p/uYzA82EpaM/ 49 minutes ago
- Hanging out with Snickers and Janet on a lovely Sunday afternoon. @ Whip In instagram.com/p/uWenPlkpWv/ 22 hours ago
- After a really difficult couple of weeks, this face. Can't help but smile. instagram.com/p/uTUeL8EpW6/ 2 days ago
- Will never again read a word he writes: John Grisham: men who watch child porn are not all paedophiles @Telegraph fw.to/csdAqWb 2 days ago
- Morning sun through trees @ Pease Park instagram.com/p/uN2ZdMEpXR/ 4 days ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x