Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Should this be my new "traveling dress?" Made entirely out of maps. Seen in a store window in East… instagram.com/p/uwaBSDEpZ4/ 1 day ago
- Why House Sitting May Be A Great Way To See The World time.com/content-from/n… via @TIME 1 day ago
- RT @GuestPublic: RT Must-read on future of #travel #writing from @dongeorge: on.natgeo.com/1w018nX via @NatGeoTravel @beccahensley @shelle… 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ul8oXokpaX/ 5 days ago
- You can be part of changing a child's future! wp.me/p2TVE-IO via @shelleyseale 1 week ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x