Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Match your Donation and help foster kids! bit.ly/1trw3s7 #intheirshoes #NTXGivingDay @CovenantKids http://t.co/FhBAg4q4X8 19 hours ago
- We are taking a stand against child abuse by donating to Covenant Kids to help foster children for… instagram.com/p/tF0_K_Epfe/ 1 day ago
- RT @ntxgivingday: .@cf_northtexas We love to see Tarrant County representing #NTXGivingDay! 1 day ago
- RT @mitgc_cm: #SXSWEco Dispatch is out! paper.li/mitgc_cm/13420… Stories via @thesoftlanding @shelleyseale 1 day ago
- RT @CovenantKids: Join Covenant Kids in Taking a Stand Against Child Abuse go.e2.ma/1wxbWuW 1 day ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x