Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Days that you can swing in the playground with a cute boy are just better. @ Mueller Lake Park instagram.com/p/ueCl6zkpa6/ 2 hours ago
- On the east side @ Pine Street Station instagram.com/p/udZ3YeEpV3/ 8 hours ago
- 10 Things That The People Who Love Their Lives Are Doing Differently elitedaily.com/life/10-things… via @EliteDaily 1 day ago
- Magical Hangaroa Ecovillage on Easter Island. #gogobot #travel #chile gogobot.com/user/shelley-s… @CHILE_TOURISM @chiletravel @hotelhangaroa 1 day ago
- Easter Island: One Of The Most Unique Places In The World ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-11684… #ireport 1 day ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x