Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Love that B-cycle just installed a new bike rack right outside my front door! instagram.com/p/tA7MXBkpSO/ 4 hours ago
- RT @goiFetch: Win an iFetch and awesome gift basket from our friends at @ZoomRoom! Find out how here: facebook.com/goiFetch/photo… http://t.co/3… 8 hours ago
- RT @goiFetch: This cat was so bored of his feline “meh” life that he decided to be more dog! #cats and #dogs buff.ly/1tWhPNn 8 hours ago
- @drgurner Yes you are right - Pablo is so cute I almost can't stand it. Hope I don't become a #fosterfailure! 8 hours ago
- Divine scallops. #foodporn @ Bess Bistro instagram.com/p/s_P-1rkpZT/ 19 hours ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x