Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- What do you do when electricity in the whole hood goes out? Light candles and save the cold wine!… instagram.com/p/s8sbwDkpcx/ 2 hours ago
- Along the railroad tracks behind my lofts. #east #austin #art @ Da Eastside 02 instagram.com/p/s8Zny2kpfY/ 4 hours ago
- Nature and architecture @ Mexican American Culture Center instagram.com/p/s7rJ3lkpf_/ 11 hours ago
- Mexico+Art+Tequila @ Mexican American Culture Center instagram.com/p/s575bIkpaD/ 1 day ago
- Tequila is true to the mythic character of Mexico and its people. At the opening reception for Joel… instagram.com/p/s56P0qEpXf/ 1 day ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x