Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Loved the details on this broken eggshell turned into art. #nofilter #art @ CAMIBA art instagram.com/p/w1h44WEpdF/ 13 hours ago
- Art is beauty. #nofilter #art @ CAMIBA art instagram.com/p/w1hqfgkpcr/ 13 hours ago
- Thank You for Empowering More Voices wp.me/p1QwbO-vE via @TruthBeToldnews 15 hours ago
- Austin: Home Dog Boarding: $60 or $100 to Spend local.amazon.com/deals/B00Q39PP… 15 hours ago
- Good friends + art + wine = 1 phenomenal evening. Love you Katie and Ihor - both such great… instagram.com/p/w0AsMMkpZ1/ 1 day ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- The Story of Santosh | The Weight of Silence[…] bugged Papa for details of where Santosh was, exactly. Craig, his co-sponsor, went to find
- AnusiaServing in the right path.Very nice pictures.
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?