Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Divine scallops. #foodporn @ Bess Bistro instagram.com/p/s_P-1rkpZT/ 9 hours ago
- New chef, new menu. Beautiful, delectable plates. @bessbistro #foodporn @ Bess Bistro instagram.com/p/s_JmZWkpQi/ 10 hours ago
- This face. Too stinkin cute. And Pablo is SO friendly and fun and a total cuddle bug. #rescuedogs… instagram.com/p/s--3yTkpR0/ 12 hours ago
- Pablo is on the way home! @vsgoods instagram.com/p/s-sQQPkpV6/ 14 hours ago
- What do you do when electricity in the whole hood goes out? Light candles and save the cold wine!… instagram.com/p/s8sbwDkpcx/ 1 day ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x