Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Our last pisco sours in Chile. #chile #travel #cocktails @ Santiago Chile instagram.com/p/saKuxQkpeI/ 21 hours ago
- Score! Volunteered to take a later flight for $500 & first class upgrade. That's an easy yes for me! @travelfreebook http://t.co/XhZkG2GPoY 23 hours ago
- Last night in Santiago. Plaza de Armas. #chile #travel @chile_tourism @ Santiago Chile instagram.com/p/sZ62NtEpTr/ 1 day ago
- One of many reasons why the @HotelRemota guides are the best- they always bring chocolate. Thanks Pedro! http://t.co/fdOQtYzJCi 2 days ago
- Patagonia countryside. #patagonia #chile #travel @CHILE_TOURISM http://t.co/Xn4MwWQyEc 2 days ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x