Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Life could be worse right now. This doesn't suck. I'm a lucky girl. @ Off The Hook instagram.com/p/lP5swokpYP/ 1 hour ago
- My lunch spot @ The Lazy Turtle instagram.com/p/lP4OlaEpWV/ 1 hour ago
- A gorgeous day of snorkeling and beach combing today at Paradise Beach, Grenada. instagram.com/p/lN6ZMxkpZg/ 19 hours ago
- Paradise Beach in Carriacou, Grenada. Truly IS a paradise! instagram.com/p/lN6EsZEpY8/ 19 hours ago
- And now it's rum punch time... @ La Playa Beach Bar instagram.com/p/lKyaf4Epcu/ 2 days ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Brilliant! So glad you are returning! :D x
- Barbara JoubertI am on that trip too! Can't wait to see the kiddos again!
- Lauren (Indian Love Story)Thank you Shelley! I am going to look into NGOs as soon as I get to Nagpur!