Make a Donation
Buy the Book
Share This Site
- Who had one of these?? #RaisesHand #OldSchool #toys instagram.com/p/v9reXdEpas/ 1 hour ago
- We wrote and posted a letter to Santa, visited with him in person, and had popcorn and cupcakes. Fun… instagram.com/p/v9IwEtEpbR/ 6 hours ago
- Telling Santa he would like a fire truck for Christmas. @ Long Center instagram.com/p/v9BIAQEpTN/ 7 hours ago
- Waiting in line to see Santa! @ Long Center instagram.com/p/v867PsEpVQ/ 8 hours ago
- Totally want these dish towels instagram.com/p/v6_LknkpbP/ 1 day ago
adoption AIDS author awards book book review books child labor children child trafficking christmas dharavi donation donations education fundraising heroes human rights India interview justice literary medicine miracle foundation mumbai nonfiction nonprofit orphanage orphans patents poverty publication publishing radio release shelley seale slavery slum slumdog millionaire street children The Miracle Foundation trafficking travel volunteer weight of silence
- AnusiaServing in the right path.Very nice pictures.
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Of You Dear Mothers Of The World! | lovelyseasonscomeandgo[…] For Mother’s Day, Give to Children who Don’t Have One […]
- that 12 year old girls speech | The Big Red Group 2014[…] http://weightofsilence.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/the-girl-who-silenced-the-un-for-five-minu
- Lauren (English Wife, Indian Life)Yes! Now I live here permanently, I will get the same feeling going back to England!! xx
- Shelley SealeThanks, Lauren. It's always exciting to get back isn't it?
- Shelley SealeYou will be in Choudwar???